Hey folks….just wanted to give everyone an update on the kick off of the 2014 CYCL. As you know, they are calling for rain tomorrow. Before you travel, you can either check this website or Facebook page for the updated status of the race. I’ve seen several different predictions when the rain is supposed to arrive. If the rain is substantial and arrives before the first race, we will postpone the event to March 23. If it doesn’t come in until later, we are racing.